Don’t let Flint’s water problem deter you! Grand Blanc, MI is located in Genesee County approximately 45 minutes north of Metro Detroit and 15 minutes southeast of Flint. Grand Blanc operates its own water system. Grand Blanc offers a small community feeling with great schools, beautiful golf courses, recreational lakes, and easy access to large city features. Move here and never experience rush hour traffic or traffic jams. Flint-Bishop Airport is 10 miles away and offers close parking and short security lines.
Regional Cardiology Associates, PLC is a well-established private Cardiology practice searching for a full time Board Eligible or Board Certified Electrophysiologist to join its busy practice of eight Cardiologists with the support of 65 staff members including office and hospital based physician extenders. RCA has in-house nuclear and echo testing, Doppler, pacer clinic, and CHF clinic. Currently we are serving one hospital which is walking distance from the office. Call is 1:4..
This position comes with a competitive salary, productivity incentive program and a benefit package with partnership opportunity in two years. Benefit package includes six weeks of time off, health, vision, prescription and dental coverage for physician and family, CME paid time off with an annual allowance. Relocation assistance is available.
VISA sponsorship is not available.
Interested candidates should email their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leslie at 810-603-0170. No recruiters, please.
Seeking a polished and pleasant full time Certified Coder/Medical Biller. Must be solution oriented, accurate and thorough. Must be able to work independently and as an effective team member. Must value customer service as a high priority.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Code all diagnoses and procedures by assigning and verifying the proper ICD 10 and CPT codes to office encounters and hospital services.
• Assign the principal and secondary diagnoses and procedures by thoroughly reviewing all documentation available at the time of coding.
• Post all payments, including insurance vouchers and patient payments
• Balance daily batches (including credit card payments) and reconcile daily cash sheet
• Answer and research calls related to billing from insurance carriers, patients, other healthcare entities, and/or agencies
• Work A/R, set up payment and down payment arrangements
• Research, correct and if appropriate, re-bill all claim denials
• Identify and solve coding problems
• Utilize advanced, specialized knowledge of medical codes and coding procedures to assign and sequence appropriate diagnostic/procedure billing codes, in compliance with third party payer requirements.
• In compliance with corporate billing and documentation policies, procedures, and regulations; interacts with providers regarding conflicting, ambiguous, or non-specific medical documentation, to obtain clarification.
• Investigate and resolve reimbursement issues, including denials, in a timely manner and demonstrate proficiency on billing system.
• Notify department management of third-party changes that positively or negatively impact revenues.
• Certified Coder, preferably through AAPC
• Minimum of two years billing and coding in a medical office setting.
• Cardiology billing experience is preferred.
• Skill and ability to enter and retrieve data on a computer, fax, copy, use a telephone, ten-key and sit up to eight consecutive hours per day.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Must be organized, accurate and thorough.
• Proficient computer skills with MS Excel and Word knowledge required.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
Compensation to commensurate with experience. Benefit package includes group health, vision and prescription coverage with small employee cost share, dental and AFLAC policies available. Two weeks paid vacation which increases up to five weeks with tenure. Paid holidays. 401K and Profit Sharing Plan.